You are invited to a complimentary presentation on Financial Literacy for adults & the entire family (ages 12 & up)!
November is Financial Literacy month!
You don’t have to look very far to read an article in the newspaper or watch a segment in the news talking about the lack of education when it comes to teaching youth and adults the basics about Financial Literacy.
We will be hosting an educational presentation on Financial Literacy for adults and the entire family (ages 12 and up)! While the topic of Financial Literacy can be dry, dull and boring this presentation was designed to be an incredibly powerful program that will both educate and entertain. This presentation will provide some good information about the understanding of money management and investing. The presentation is based on the EnRiched Academy program that was endorsed by Jim Treliving and Bruce Croxon from the Dragon’s Den.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Understanding how money works and where most North Americans are financially
- Money myths and misconceptions
- Why some people, including high earners, never get around to saving money & how to avoid the pitfall
- How important is to create the habit of saving money as early in life as possible
- The power of saving 10% of what you can earn and more
- The magic behind compounding interest and how it works
- How to systemize your savings and where to put your money for maximum wealth building
- How credit cards, credit score and credit card interest work
- What happens if you only make minimum payments or neglect to pay your credit card on time
- 6 steps to having an A+ credit score
- What “Good Debt” and “Bad Debt” are and what makes the difference
- Your personal brand and how it can have an impact on your future
Saturday, November 2nd from 10 am to noon at Collingwood Neighbourhood House located at 5288 Joyce Street, Vancouver (room A multi-purpose room on the main level).
Saturday, November 16th from 10 am to noon at the Fleetwood Community Centre located at 15996 – 84th Avenue, Surrey (room 3).
For more details and to register, please:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Call: 778.893.0525 or 604.931.9000
Reserve your spot today as space is limited.
You don’t want to miss this great event!